Refunds & Exchanges
- No refunds or exchanges without sales receipt.
- Picture ID required.
- Merchandise must be returned in original packaging and in same condition as originally sold.
- Unwrapped textbooks, exposed access codes, workbooks, opened electronics, calculators, software, personal care items, and clearance items are not returnable.
- A deduction will be assessed if book is written in, underlined, highlighted, soiled or damaged at the discretion of the Bookstore.
- Debit/credit card purchases must be credited to the same card. No cash refunds.
- Purchases made by check are subject to a 30 day waiting period.
- 30 day return limit on non-textbook items.
- Refunds will be issued in cash, credit voucher, debit/credit card, or a check mailed to the customer at the discretion of the Bookstore.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our customer service department at: 253-566-6085.back to top